Escape to Hobart 'hello me' With Mrs Woog
Thursday 30th November - Sunday 3rd December 2017
When is the last time you looked into the mirror and said... “Hello me!”
This year marks the third year of the WoogsWorld and Hello Me partnership. Our aim is to get women travelling again and to ESCAPE the mundane! Bringing groups of like-minded women together to focus on US!
Over the years, we have seen women literally blossom before our eyes, with no kids to pick up after, no cooking, no cleaning and no worrying. The biggest decision that you will have to make is which cocktail to choose.
We believe that our 2017 Escape Program will have something for everyone. Foodies and wine-lovers are very well catered for, plus you will have plenty of occasions to relax, chill out, laugh and just take that time out, just for you. You may choose to come with a mate, or come solo. Whatever the situation, we guarantee a fabulous time.
In the past we have had weary mums, single mums, grandmas and single women. Why, we have even had several mother-daughter combinations! By the end of your escape, you will return refreshed, relaxed and with a mindful of memories that will make you smile.
So, it is with great pleasure that we present the WoogsWorld-Hello Me Hobart Escape. (You can read all about the 2016 Hobart Escape HERE.)
Staying at Hadley's Orient Hotel. Recently restored in 2014, Hadley's is Heritage style accommodation in the heart of Hobart’s CBD within walking distance of Salamanca and the waterfront precinct. This National Trust listed hotel was originally built by convict labour in 1834 and is one of the oldest boutique hotels in Australia.
- 3 Night's Accommodation - Hadley's Orient Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner at Frank - The flame of passion – and the passion for flame – the food culture of Argentina and her nearest neighbours. Latin Americans relish the flavour that fire can impart to meat, fish and vegetables alike. In Australia, we share this excitement around al fresco feasting through our love affair with the barbecue
- Lunch and wine tasting at Hope Hill Winery where platters of ingredients locally sourced from the Huon Valley are served with sweeping views of rolling vineyards and picturesque lakes
- Lunch and wine tasting at Stefano Lubiana where lunch is Osteria and can be described as a small ‘farmhouse’ style eatery in Italy. The menu is fresh, seasonal and based around what comes out of the biodynamically run vegetable garden. They harvest honey from their own bees, pickle and preserve their produce and make all their own bread from organic flours in the wood fired oven. Free-range meats are sourced from local farmers and they use wild caught seafood from the pristine waters of Tasmania. All of this is placed on the plate in a rustic way that is inspired by regional Italian cuisine.
- Experience the famous Posh Pit on board the Mona Cruise where you will be served canapés, pastries and antipasto washed down with Moorilla and Moo Brew
- Visit the famous Mona Museum of Old and New Art within the Moorilla winery which is the largest privately funded museum in Australia
- Experience the famous Salamanca Markets where Salamanca Place comes alive on Saturday mornings with over 300 stallholders selling fresh and gourmet produce, arts, crafts and handiwork from all over Tasmania, interstate and overseas
- Visit historical Richmond
AUD $1,900 single in a private room
AUD $1,600 per person twin share